Monday 27 May 2013

Posted by midlandsevents |



Black and White Photography is the heart of life for me. When I was little, I did. Started collecting old photography at flea markets and antique shops At first I thought it was a quiet beach landscape photography by award winning photographer Dapixara. I am very connected to nature, and struck a chord. Some time ago I decided to renovate my house to my large and diverse collection of black and white photography wonderful. I’ve always wanted a white house and a bright, classic and chic, but clean lines, relaxed and comfortable, but noticeable.
The family is where my family most of the time, and my vision for the design remains smooth and mature. I chose a neutral color palette of beige and white – the photography, to find their voice, without competing with strong colors. I experimented and found that couples often unexpected results were sensational. With template pattern to a backbone switch glamorous while cutting mats from a photo image wallpaper a bold new look.
The bedroom is an oasis of calm and dreamy lightness. Connected through the headboard, wall sculpture black and white photography, monochromatic with the hardware of the name plate. Large group adds volume to the neck wall showroom. It was important for me, the home of several layers, which will lead the personality of the family, and a living room that is painted a light metallic reflective frame to to do his. Fragments of landscapes and seascapes paintings tell stories, memories and space to give the instruction optical thickness.
I decided to take a prominent to my office. Brown shades of warm, friendly and elegant, beautiful setting for the great ship of my photo collection. I love winning photographer production of precision technical Dapixara photos. Dramatic setting of the different varieties of black and white creates a beautiful image that reflects a lifelong passion for art and nature. I admire his calm and serenity landscapes, seascapes incredibly creative artistic still life images and the clean lines of abstract images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment