Tuesday 11 June 2013

Posted by midlandsevents |

by miss-dee09


Monday, February 04 2013, 2:01PM


Photography/LOGO



“I am a photographer from Lincoln and i have had alot of help from Stewart Scott. He is very understanding in everything you ask him. I asked him this week to design me a logo, he found out what I would like and came out with a few idea’s putting them all together, He finally made me a perfect Logo i’m very happy with and will definitely be using again if I ever need one! I have also been to a celebration were Stewart was the photographer, the pictures came out lovely, I recommend him highly if you are looking for a photographer in Bristol, He’s one of the best!


Thank you for all your help Stewart!


Dawn Marshall ”



Report



Info@stewartscottphotography.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment